Cloud Infrastructure Security
- All of our services are hosted with [Amazon Web Services (AWS) | Google Cloud Platform (GCP)]. They employ a robust security program with multiple certifications. For more information on our provider’s security processes, please visit [AWS Security | GCP Security].
Data Hosting Security
- All of our data is hosted on [Amazon Web Services (AWS) | Google Cloud Platform (GCP)] databases. These databases are all located in the [United States]. Please reference the above vendor specific documentation linked above for more information.
Encryption at Rest
- All databases are encrypted at rest.
Encryption in Transit
- Our applications encrypt in transit with TLS/SSL only.
- We perform vulnerability scanning and actively monitor for threats.
Logging and Monitoring
- We actively monitor and log various cloud services.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- We use our data hosting provider’s backup services to reduce any risk of data loss in the event of a hardware failure. We utilize monitoring services to alert the team in the event of any failures affecting users.
- We have a process for handling information security events which includes escalation procedures, rapid mitigation and communication.