What do I need to get enrolled?

Nancy Adams

ShadowTrack Enrollment Services

Once you receive approval to enroll in ShadowTrack,you will need to contact your telephone provider to remove restricted features.  Your telephone should have basic service plus call waiting.  You are not allowed to have call forwarding, call conferencing, voicemail or anonymous call blocker/privacy director.  Once your telephone line is ready and verified by a representative you will need to contact ShadowTrack Enrollment Services for an enrollment agreement.  Within the enrollment agreement you will inform ShadowTrack of your requirements for home incarceration (schedule, supervising agent etc.) and then submit payment.  ShadowTrack Enrollment Services will then enroll you in the program and take your voice print.