VOICE BIOMETRICS FOR HOUSE ARREST MONITORING
ShadowTrack® assures you of reliable, quality service and security.
The ShadowTrack® house arrest monitoring Internet Data Center provides the very latest in security and up-time services such as:
• Fully-Staffed Network Operations Center, operating 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
• Multiple-layer security, including palm print digital identification, closed-circuit surveillance, and around-the-clock on site electronic monitoring
• Multiple AC & DC power feeds with multiple backup systems including UPS units, and state-of-the-art generators with alternate-fuel backup
• Redundant Architecture
• HVAC Environmental Control
• Redundant Critical Systems and Internet Data Center Critical Systems constructed to provide maximum reliability with house arrest monitoring.
ON-SITE SECURITY MEASURES
• 128-bit Encryption SSL Technology
• 24/7 Controlled Environment
• Security-Patrolled Reception Area
• Electronic Key Cards
• Alarmed Doors
• Biometric Scanners
• Closed-Circuit Monitors
• Motion detectors
• Data Center Building (e.g. Hardened Central Office Locations)
128-BIT ENCRYPTION SSL TECHNOLOGY
• A website using a Global Server ID enables these browsers to establish 128-bit encrypted SSL sessions that are much stronger than 40-bit sessions.
• According to RSA Data Security, 128-bit key would take a trillion years to break using today’s most sophisticated hacking techniques, compared to only a few hours to break 40-bit keys.
• Over 75% of all browsers in use in the United States, and virtually all browsers outside of the United States, are so-called “export” browsers with the capability to step up to the 128-bit sessions.
• Our web server can establish a 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) session with both standard domestic and export versions of web browsers from Netscape and Microsoft.
ASSURANCES AND AVAILABILITY
• Servers at On-Network locations enabling best quality of service/content delivery
• Redundant OC-12 (622 Mbps) and OC-48 (2.4 Gbps) connections
• Bandwidth on demand
• Geographically dispersed 24 x 7 Network Operations Centers
• Telco-Grade data centers with no single point of failure
• Around-the-clock, hands-on support